[Qt] QRubberBand request

Paul Ishenin ip at kmiac.ru
Thu Sep 6 04:13:08 CEST 2007

Den Jean пишет:
> On Wednesday 05 September 2007 03:51:12 Paul Ishenin wrote:
>> Den, please add QRubberBand class into bindings. We want to reimplement
>> some designer stuff and QRubberBand will be used by form designer.
>
> Done: V1.48

Thanks. I am little bit confused by QRubberBand :( According to docs it
can be line or rect. But under winxp both shapes are painted same way.
And it is also bad that I cannot switch shape type of create widget - I
implemented that in widgetset by recreating of qt widget.

Best regards,
Paul Ishenin.