[Qt] QAbstractSpinBox_lineEdit(...)

zeljko zeljko at holobit.net
Wed Sep 12 18:19:39 CEST 2007

On Wednesday 12 September 2007 16:07, Павел Ишенин wrote:
> Hello, Items specific to the Qt widget set
>
> QAbstractSpinBox have protected function which I need to complete spin
> edits:
> QLineEdit * lineEdit() const;

why do you need lineEdit() ?

btw. I've had 10 free minutes today, so compiled latest svn, and found that
there's again bug with window closing (when you press on "X"), and
FormCloseQuery() i assigned ....
Modal Windows:
It dissapears, and then I have confirmation dialog, if U answer "No", then it
have strange results .... must kill app.
Normal windows:
If you answer Yes or No it's closed.
App. Main Window:
If you answer Yes it closed normally, but if U press No, app main window
disappear and app is still running.

zeljko