[Qt] TPageControl broken

zeljko zeljko at holobit.net
Sun Sep 23 11:31:00 CEST 2007

On Sunday 23 September 2007 04:58, Павел Ишенин wrote:
> Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho пишет:
> > 12113 broke it
>
> hmm... I have TPageControl working. But I indeed changes can broke it on
> other platforms.
>
> Please check if 12142 fix problem.

hm... after latest patches when you click onto TListBox it becomes gray ?!?
(runtime), also there are things that have to be rechecked eg. I have this in
TStringGrid when entering cell editor (QLineEdit) which contains text:

QLineEdit::setSelection: Invalid start position (8)
QLineEdit::setSelection: Invalid start position (8)
QLineEdit::setSelection: Invalid start position (12)
QLineEdit::setSelection: Invalid start position (12)