[Qt] QPaintEngine::drawTextItem and QTextItem

Den.Jean at telenet.be Den.Jean at telenet.be
Wed Sep 26 13:30:23 CEST 2007

>I've got a suggestion from devels about how to speedup synedit. Den, can
>you add this low level qt routine (QPaintEngine_drawText)? And related
>to that routine structure QTextItem?

I see that I removed it because the method contains
an undocumented parametertype QTextItem

see Qt Doc:
http://doc.trolltech.com/4.3/qpaintengine.html#drawTextItem
You cannot click on the QTextTitem Class. It is neither in the
the All Classes list: http://doc.trolltech.com/4.3/classes.html

My generator has assumptions, classes like that are troublemakers
and part of a list : QtClassesToAvoid. Automatically every method
that contains a parameter of that type is skipped.

I will look into it.

Den Jean