[Qt] qt laz arm tpanel prob

Paul Ishenin ip at kmiac.ru
Wed Apr 2 04:52:35 CEST 2008

Terry Kemp пишет:
> hi,
>
> I have a problem in qt on arm with tpanel borders and captions being
> drawn too high on the component.
> the caption text is centered left to right properly but is at the top of
> the panel rather than the middle. the border seems to draw around this
> point also rather than the actual area it paints so the bottom border is
> about a third up the component and the top border is gone.
>
> the software when run from lazarus (x86_64 compiled with qt as lcl)
> works fine, so its an arm issue.
>
> Any pointers?
>
> I am using qt4pas-V1.61_Qt4.3.1 compiled against
> qtopia-core-opensource-src-4.4.0-snapshot-20080218
>
> compiling with latest (todays) fpc-svn and lazarus svn for arm eabi and
> running on a Gumstix

My first minds about problem is that qt guilty for bug. But it is also
possible that problem is in combination of arm and lcl-qt. I never
tested it on arm. Btw, TPanel is TQtFrame in terms of qtwidgets.pas. So
you can check all the code TQtFrame has. To draw panel borders we are
using Frame3D (qtwinapi.inc). And also look at TCustomPanel.Paint (you
can step it and check all coordinates).

Best regards,
Paul Ishenin.