[Qt] More classes needed

Den Jean Den.Jean at telenet.be
Mon Apr 28 23:17:50 CEST 2008

On Friday 25 April 2008 15:23:25 zeljko wrote:
> Den, I need QPageSetupDialog to implement printing with qt lcl, also if U
> have some spare time I'll need QProcess, QAbstractTextDocumentLayout (this
> one is used to render html pages - so maybe it'll come into qt-lcl) for my
> private

Linux done.

but QAbstractTextDocumentLayout is a mess:
 * abstract:
   you will need to subclass anyhow
 * PaintContext:
    struct within class, need to fix it later, or you
    fix it in a manually created subclass.
 * used an enum defined with namespace construct (fixed manually)

note for qprocess: mind the definition of Q_PID in Qt.

other platforms will follow