[Qt] Qt menu under linux

Paul Ishenin webpirat at mail.ru
Sun Feb 17 15:54:55 CET 2008

Hello, Items specific to the Qt widget set

I've heard few times about problems with menu under linux. And today I
tried qt-linux for the first time. Well, I can confirm that under linux
PopupMenu and MainMenu are broken.

I created very small application - just a form + popupmenu (with 2
items) on it. When I right click my form QMenu_popup invokes but I see
no menu on the screen. Debugging shows that popup menu is somehow
present on the screen - I can see mouse and other events, but I dont see
any menu :(

If someone noticed this bug and know what cause it please let me know.

Best regards,
Paul Ishenin.