[Qt] qt tshapes arm

Paul Ishenin ip at kmiac.ru
Thu Jun 19 03:55:59 CEST 2008

Terry Kemp wrote:

> Where has my matrix gone??????
> I tried creating one and setting worldmatrix etc but it always returns
> these negative numbers.
>
> doesn't this look like some sort of an integer overflow type of problem?
>
> I have run the Qt mainwindow demo on the arm (which uses
> qpainter.translate) from the qt-embedded-linux-opensource-src-4.4.0 arm
> build I am using and there are no problems so its not a Qt prob.

Maybe some fpc troubles? We are calling translate so:

TQtDeviceContext(DC).translate(P.X, P.Y);

where P.X and P.Y are integers but translate arguments are doubles. So
maybe fpc wrongly converts integers to double? Can you check what do you
get in TQtDeviceContext.translate. I mean arguments dx and dy.

Btw, what fpc version do you use?

Best regards,
Paul Ishenin.