[Qt] x86_64 qt bindings

Chris Rorden rorden at gwm.sc.edu
Fri Jun 20 17:03:29 CEST 2008

Hello-

I finally compiled the 64-bit version by hard coding the paths. I am placing the compiled library on my web site:
  http://www.mricro.com/libqt4intf64.zip
I think this download should be added to the
 http://users.pandora.be/Jan.Van.hijfte/qtforfpc/fpcqt4.html
The file includes the 64-bit binary for the X11 (V1.62) version

This version allowed me to create 64-bit Lazarus applications using the QT widgetset. There appear to be a few issues with the 64-bit QT graphics (e.g. bitmaps do not display correctly) and I will report these to the standard Lazarus bug tracking.

-chris