[Qt] Qt4 Freepascal Interface V1.67

Terry Kemp klc at klc.net.nz
Thu Nov 6 20:54:30 CET 2008

On Wed, 2008-11-05 at 22:37 +0100, Den Jean wrote:
> Hi,
>
> V1.67:
> http://users.telenet.be/Jan.Van.hijfte/qtforfpc/fpcqt4.html
>
> As requested QVector<qreal> support has been added,
> to allow for QPen::setDashPattern.
>
> I have reworked QList<T> support and this caused
> a rename of TIntArray to TPtrIntArray to avoid confusion.
> A patch has been provided on the webpage to do the renames,
> please apply it to LCL svn, so that I can remove it.
>
> Most compile scripts and readmes have been cleaned up.
> But please give me feedback on this ML if something is still broken.
>
> I have reworked the compile script on MAC so that you do not
> need to compile Qt anymore, you just need to download a binary Qt
> from Trolltech. The compile scripts now uses the Trolltech/Nokia
> Qt4 framework binaries.
>
> On windows it was like that already. On Linux, I think people are smart enough
> to adapt the compile script to suit their distro, if not they have to compile
> Qt. :-)
>
> kind regards,
>
> Den Jean

Couple of things...

Can you change the default qtopia compile script to have arm-linux-g++
and arm-linux-strip?

The new changes to TPtrIntArray causes an incompatibility with earlier
programs on the same system and because the bindings are named the same
I can't have both on my system. Is there a way to version the bindings
in the script from now on i.e libqt44int.so vs libqt4int.so so the new
programs call this.

Thanks

Terry