[Qt] Mac binary installer

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 13:44:42 CET 2008

On Thu, Nov 6, 2008 at 9:23 PM, Den Jean <Den.Jean at telenet.be> wrote:
> no only Qt4Intf, therefore much smaller. I should not package binary libs
> of someone else. The trolls have a nice Qt4 package. I made sure
> that Qt4Intf knows where QtCore/QtGui are.

Yes, but it seams to look for QtCore/QtGui in /usr/lib, but the
Trolltech installer puts them in /Library/Frameworks

Here is the result of trying to compile a Qt app:

Hint: Start of reading config file /etc/fpc.cfg
Hint: End of reading config file /etc/fpc.cfg
Free Pascal Compiler version 2.2.2 [2008/08/03] for i386
Copyright (c) 1993-2008 by Florian Klaempfl
Target OS: Darwin for i386
Compiling simpleform.lpr
Compiling mainform.pas
mainform.pas(20,29) Hint: Parameter "Sender" not used
mainform.pas(21,26) Hint: Parameter "Sender" not used
Assembling mainform
Assembling simpleform
Linking simpleform
/usr/bin/ld: warning can't open dynamic library:
/usr/lib/QtCore.framework/Versions/4/QtCore referenced from:
/Library/Frameworks/Qt4Intf.framework/Qt4Intf (checking for undefined
symbols may be affected) (No such file or directory, errno = 2)
/usr/bin/ld: warning can't open dynamic library:
/usr/lib/QtGui.framework/Versions/4/QtGui referenced from:
/Library/Frameworks/Qt4Intf.framework/Qt4Intf (checking for undefined
symbols may be affected) (No such file or directory, errno = 2)
/usr/bin/ld: Undefined symbols:
__Z11qt_assert_xPKcS0_S0_i referenced from Qt4Intf expected to be
defined in /usr/lib/QtCore.framework/Versions/4/QtCore
__Z13qDrawWinPanelP8QPainterRK5QRectRK8QPalettebPK6QBrush referenced
from Qt4Intf expected to be defined in
/usr/lib/QtGui.framework/Versions/4/QtGui
__ZThn8_NK7QWidget6metricEN12QPaintDevice17PaintDeviceMetricE
referenced from Qt4Intf expected to be defined in
/usr/lib/QtGui.framework/Versions/4/QtGui
__ZThn8_NK7QWidget7devTypeEv referenced from Qt4Intf expected to be
defined in /usr/lib/QtGui.framework/Versions/4/QtGui
An error occurred while linking
Error: Error while linking

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho