[Qt] TabBar close buttons

zeljko zeljko at holobit.net
Sat Nov 29 11:56:09 CET 2008

On Saturday 29 November 2008 11:20, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho wrote:
> I think it would be better if this was implemented in TPageControl instead.

it is implemented in TQtTabWidget, so I don't care is it TNotebook or
TPageControl ... whatever, it's enabling custom tabs painting via new
property in TQtTabWidget->ShowCloseButtons inside QtWSExtCtrls
(TCustomPage.UpdateProperties) .... anyway, patch is still beta, before
commiting, I'll post it here so you can try.