[Qt] Qt4intf framework problem

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 04:35:11 CEST 2008

Hello,

I am having a problem with the Qt4Intf precompiled framework. It seams
to want Qt4 to be located at
/usr/lib/QtCore.framework/Versions/4/QtCore but the standard Qt4
installer puts it into /Library/Frameworks/ and the linker complains:

/usr/bin/ld: warning can't open dynamic library:
/usr/lib/QtCore.framework/Versions/4/QtCore referenced from:
/Library/Frameworks/Qt4Intf.framework/Qt4Intf (checking for undefined
symbols may be affected) (No such file or directory, errno = 2)
/usr/bin/ld: warning can't open dynamic library:
/usr/lib/QtGui.framework/Versions/4/QtGui referenced from:
/Library/Frameworks/Qt4Intf.framework/Qt4Intf (checking for undefined
symbols may be affected) (No such file or directory, errno = 2)

Sure, I could just move it, but I was thinking about distributing this
with the magnifier, and I can't expect the users to move Qt manually

Any ideas how to solve this? Only by rebuilding the framework, or is
there any magic command to tell ld where the framework is?

thanks,
--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho