[Qt] I need a hack

Paul Ishenin webpirat at mail.ru
Sun Sep 21 16:01:54 CEST 2008

Hello, Items specific to the Qt widget set

I want to teach qt-lcl return true titlebar color values. I looked at qt
sources and found few places where they are requested from windows. I am
talking about this colors:
- COLOR_ACTIVECAPTION,
- COLOR_INACTIVECAPTION,
- COLOR_CAPTIONTEXT,
- COLOR_INACTIVECAPTIONTEXT,
- COLOR_GRADIENTACTIVECAPTION,
- COLOR_GRADIENTINACTIVECAPTION

The best palce I see to get them is to call:
QMdiSubWindowPrivate::desktopPalette();

But ofcource I cannot do so since it is a private method, but maybe it
is possible to add this method to our bindings library?

Like this:

QPaletteH QLCLGetDesktopPalette() {
  QMdiSubWindowPrivate AMdiSubWindowPrivate = new QMdiSubWindowPrivate();
  QPalette Palette = AMdiSubWindowPrivate.desktopPalette();
  delete AMdiSubWindowPrivate;
  return Palette;
}

Actually I dont know whether our bindings can do so or not but it will
be nice to retrieve this colors somehow.

Best regards,
Paul Ishenin.