[Qt] I need a hack

Den Jean Den.Jean at telenet.be
Thu Sep 25 23:13:06 CEST 2008

On Tuesday 23 September 2008 07:18:04 Paul Ishenin wrote:
> Why not to use {$ifdef windows} in all qt-lcl code? Ofcource - we dont
> want a windows only solution - we want to write cross-platform code. In
> case of retrieving title bar colors we should not folow another rules.
> If qt code contains a way of retrieving this values - we must use it.
> Just imagine in next version qt guys will add a carbon/cocoa ifdefs to
> their code to get correct title bar values. What will we do? Add another
> ifdef to our code?
>
> In case of using a method from qt library we guaranty that in future we

I would agree for a public method that is supposed
to stay supported (until deprecated),  not for a private method.

Anyway if someone provides some C++ code, I will integrate it.
Look at other qlclxxx. The generator (c++ to flat c and pascal)
needs a header with a class that has some public methods (implementation
in the header). The method needed can be a static one for convenience.
Note that QWorkspace is obsolete.

regards,

Den Jean