[Qt] Fixed 64bit

Paul Ishenin ip at kmiac.ru
Tue Sep 30 02:24:39 CEST 2008

Den Jean пишет:
> Hi,
>
> V1.65: 29 Sep 2008: Fixed 64bit compilation,
> QSysInfo_windowsVersion,QPrinterInfo_supportedPaperSizes
>
> I removed the QetDesktopPalette code in windowsflags (to cleanup the demo),
> It is still available upon request.

I am continue thinking of this trouble. Maybe we can define a function
in the bindings lib which will work at moment as your code in
GetDesktopPalette (or repeat 1:1 qt code where they are doing what we
need). Then Zeljan request a new legal way of that and we just redirect
your bindings lib function to this new way.

In this case we can start using a function soon without further thinking
of it.

What do you think?

Best regards,
Paul Ishenin.