[Qt] QtQ 4.5.0 RC2

Den Jean Den.Jean at telenet.be
Sat Apr 11 17:18:56 CEST 2009

Hi,

>Another thing which have to be done is small cleanup of bindings: QWorkspace
>class can be removed, since we have QMdiArea.
gain in lib size is not worth the effort. Someone else might like to have it.
What is added remains added.

> Add define USE_QT_45 for qt-45 specific things ?
Yes please, and replace all {$IFDEF USE_QT_44}
with {$IF DEFINED(USE_QT_44) or DEFINED(USE_QT_45)}  to start with.

I compile now with -dUSE_QT_44 -dUSE_QT_45
(latter only used in qt4.pas)but this is too confusing for others.

>1.QPainter composition modes (Pen modes)
>2.QFileDialog options (native dialogs on Mac & Win)
>3.Minor changes in window flags (TQtWsForms)
 yes close button
>4.Application graphicssystem flag (Native , Raster) - Raster is at least 30%
>faster than native on X11 systems.

Can you please explain why only 450, and not 443 aswell
I created RC2 for 443 too, if that would help ->
comparable availability of functions. Just keep
webkit for >=450, as unusable in 443.

http://users.telenet.be/Jan.Van.hijfte/qtforfpc/demos-V1.69rc2_Qt4.4.3.tar.gz
http://users.telenet.be/Jan.Van.hijfte/qtforfpc/bin-qt4pas-V1.69rc2_Qt4.4.3.tar.gz
http://users.telenet.be/Jan.Van.hijfte/qtforfpc/qt4pas-V1.69rc2_Qt4.4.3.tar.gz

I will make release after your comments, but have some patience,
because I need to install the others Oses again (windows/64bit linux/...)

regards,

Den Jean