[Qt] QT WebKit how to use in Lazarus?

aime two aime2nice at oqvrai.net
Fri May 1 17:36:34 CEST 2009

thank you for your quick response,
I actually want to display "simple" HTML page, containing CSS.
Component Lazarus (turbobrowser IPRO) knows not manage CSS, or even
basic tags as "H1, H2, B, etc. ...". That is why I point me to QT
WebKit, which is managing that.

The v 1.70 does not contain examples of such component lazarus TPanel,
TTabSheet, etc ... that encapsulate a twebview. And I do not know how ...

Best regards