[Qt] working with QApplication

ik idokan at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 00:50:35 CET 2009

Hello

I'm writing a FPC program that uses webkit and terminal (non gui app) using
the qt binding with the printing capabilities.
I used TCustomApplication in my program, and I noticed that if I do not use
the QApplication_exec prior to my "DoRun" procedure, my code have access
violation after i'm trying to use initialized items.

I'm missing something with the way QApplication works, to make sure it will
execute my code with QApplicatrion_exec. What is needed from me to make it
execute my DoRun code ?

Thanks,
Ido

http://ik.homelinux.org/