[Qt] qt4pas-V1.72_Qt4.5.2 compile issues

Nataraj S Narayan natarajsn at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 12:33:30 CET 2009

Hi Den

Managed to get ill this:-

# ./shapedclock -qws
An unhandled exception occurred at $0105ACF0 :
EAccessViolation : Access violation
  $0105ACF0 of ../objpas/rtlconsts.pp
  $00009174  TCLOCK__CREATE,  line 73 of shapedclock.pas
  $0000A054  TAPPLICATION__CREATE,  line 319 of shapedclock.pas
  $0000A1B8  main,  line 340 of shapedclock.pas

I am struck at this.

regards

Nataraj