[Qt] lazaras fpc for qt-embedded-linux-opensource-src-4.5.2

Nataraj S Narayan natarajsn at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 08:09:52 CEST 2009

Hi Den

Well, dint use with lazarus yet. 'Maked' libqt4intf.so from
/usr/port/x11-toolkits/qt4pas. Compiled  and executed few  fpc demos
in FreeBSD.

My  priority is make it work on arm-linux.

BTW, isnt qtopia dead? Or is it merged with something else in QT after
Nokia taken over? Still dont quite get what qtopia is for.

My need is to work without X , only using directFB. I am able to get
the normal C++ Qt apps to work on arm-linux on  /dev/fb0.

regards

Nataraj