[Qt] QT/Embedded for FPC/Lazarus

Den Jean Den.Jean at telenet.be
Tue Oct 13 17:45:51 CEST 2009

On Tuesday 13 October  2009 14:44:54 Laz Arus wrote:
> g++: BINUX: No such file or directory

I see that there is a typo in my compile script. Sorry :-)
Remove the word BINUX from the line $GCC.

$GCC -D QTOPIA -D Q_WS_QWS $INCLUDE_PATH .... (should not be *BINUX* between *Q_WS_QWS* and *$INCLUDE_PATH*)

As there is a bug for the embedded part in qt-all-opensource-src-4.5.2.tar.gz that I use,
I could not really test embedded i386. I will download, configure and compile
qt-all-opensource-src-4.5.3.tar.gz (hope that one is fixed) or use qt-embedded-linux-opensource-src-4.5.3.tar.gz.
and check if that typo fix is sufficient. And then make a new release.

I use qt-all-opensource-src to detect all functions available on all platforms in one Qt directory.

In the mean time just try with the word BINUX removed.

kind regards,

Den Jean