[Qt] Release V.172RC

zeljko zeljko at holobit.net
Sat Sep 19 09:41:32 CEST 2009

On Friday 18 September 2009 22:35, Den Jean wrote:

> Both are possible. But in some rare case where the
> procedure variable gets mixed with a procedure call
> w/o parameters (default values for all parameters),
> mode delphi does not work. But using the intermediate
> method var ofcourse still works (other casting ofcourse)
>
> the bug report shows a general example. Just removing
> the default value in the declaration of the hooked method
> is already enough to fix it. So not a big problem either.
>
> does not work:
> procedure TButton.Clicked(checked: Boolean = False);cdecl;
> QAbstractButton_hook_hook_clicked(hook, Clicked);
>
> works:
> procedure TButton.Clicked(checked: Boolean);cdecl;
> QAbstractButton_hook_hook_clicked(hook, Clicked);

Ok, this one is interesting :)
But there's still one small thing I always forget to tell you.
There is lclextensions package which is used by VirtualTrees, and I have
problem with qt compilation under win32 because we have HDC type declared in
qt4.pas.Is it possible to rename that HDC to QHDC or something else so
there's no mismatch between HDC types ?

btw: I've recompiled 1.72RC and it looks ok under linux ... works ok...no
problems, so I think it's time that you create 1.72, so I can commit it to
svn (with Qt45 as default patches). Have you tested/tried 1.72RC under win &
mac ?

zeljko