[Qt] [Lazarus] Qt4pas under Haiku...

Den Jean Den.Jean at telenet.be
Wed Aug 4 20:07:07 CEST 2010

On Wednesday 04 August 2010 16:20:50 Liyuan GarcĂ­a Caballero wrote:
>  Can you tell me how I can compile on Haiku Qt4pas?. In meeting
> http://users.telenet.be/Jan.Van.hijfte/qtforfpc/fpcqt4.html downloads
> Qt4pas the sources for Linux, Windows and Mac, which I use for Haiku?

I looked at the Haiku webpage and they have Qt 4.7 and Qt 4.5

I never tried Haiku, but my guess is that ...

for Haiku Qt 4.7, just try the linux maemo sources (V2.2),
and follow the linux instructions, it should just work.

for Haiku Qt 4.5, try the V2.1 linux sources and
fix qt4.pas by adding the line

Qt4PasLib = 'libQt4Pas.so.5';

before the first keyword *type*

I am interested in the qmake output after modifying
Qt4Pas.pro as following:
before the line "INSTALLS += target"
add the following lines:

message("QT_CONFIG:" $$QT_CONFIG)
message("QT:" $$QT)
message("CONFIG:" $$CONFIG)

if haiku {
  message("The define haiku is defined")
} else {
  message("The define haiku is NOT defined")
}

and provide me the output
on this mailing list http://lists.lazarus.freepascal.org/pipermail/qt/

kind regards,