[Qt] uclibc + libqt4intf- EAccessViolation : Access violation

Nataraj S Narayan natarajsn at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 06:09:01 CET 2010

Hi

Address book works as good as in the i386. Just a single kinda console message.

FT_New_Face failed with index 0 : 2

This , I get for all my Qt 4.5.2 apps.

No more seg faults. Only these :-# ./mainwindow -qws

start of program
An unhandled exception occurred at $4058E2B4 :
EAccessViolation : Access violation
  $4058E2B4 of ../objpas/rtlconsts.pp

Strange that a kernel change should affect an fpc program.

regards

Nataraj