[Qt] QPointFH

Den Jean Den.Jean at telenet.be
Wed Feb 17 19:38:43 CET 2010

On Wednesday 17 February 2010 11:46:08 Vincent Snijders wrote:
> Can't you use {$T+} to reduce the ambiguity?
yes, but it breaks other code.
I like pascal type safety, so would I prefer all
code to be {$T+} compatible, but with a thin c-binding
like this one, some type troubles are normal

e.g:
function QPolygon_create(nPoints: Integer; points: PInteger): QPolygonH; cdecl;
http://doc.trolltech.com/4.5/qpolygon.html#QPolygon-4
expects actually an array of records {x,y:integer}

procedure QWidget_actions(handle: QWidgetH; retval: PPtrIntArray); cdecl;
http://doc.trolltech.com/4.5/qwidget.html#actions
all QList<SomeQtClassType *> are replaced with the same PPtrIntArray type by binding,
For {$T+} code I would need to add a type for each QList_Type. (perhaps some day :-)

regards,

Den Jean