[Qt] V2.0 RC

Marcin Dębicki alterfenix at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 14:06:35 CET 2010

True. I't nothing that needs to be done right away since I am
compiling bindings with that version. Considering that gcc version of
bindings works with 4.6 (I admit I haven't compiled it against 4.6
with mingw, gonna do it this weekend) I think that what is the biggest
problem to be solved before 4.6 is officially supported is VC++
compilation (especially that Windows users probably will be more
interested in this one than in gcc one)

2010/1/13 Den Jean <Den.Jean at telenet.be>:
> On Wednesday 13 January 2010 04:52:09 Marcin Dębicki wrote:
>> Qt: 4.6 VC++ 2008 compilation
>> Bindings compiler: VC++ 2008
>>
> I will look into this, but Qt supports VC 2008
> only since Qt 4.6 (before not)

Marcin Dębicki
http://ksplayer.com - KSP Sound Player home