[Qt] Qt 4.6 Obsolete Classes

Den Jean Den.Jean at telenet.be
Mon Jan 18 22:37:33 CET 2010

On Monday 18 January 2010 20:18:51 zeljko wrote:
> I understand you, but if you remove QMatrix now, then LCL won't work with
>  4.6  bindings, since we use QMatrix in LCL.

Well the proper thing would have been to replace QMatrix with
QTransform to have code w/o ifdefs that can use 4.5 and 4.6.

But when I noticed it was possible to add QMatrix manually,
I did so to reduce the need for replacing QMatrix in the short term.
But eventually, probably with 4.7, you will have to.