[Qt] Is there a easiest way?

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 15:21:14 CET 2010

2010/1/19 Christian Sciberras <uuf6429 at gmail.com>:
> About the part rebuilding the IDE...
> I first tried using as said in that article, and it gave me some problems.
> So, later on on a different machine, I just tried compiling the demos
> *without* rebuilding the IDE.

Well, simply there is no need to have your IDE running on Qt, unless
you want to remove Gtk from your system, or you are testing the Qt IDE
for whatever reasion, or you think Qt looks nicer...

You can use any version of the IDE to develop applications for any
target widgetset, you just need to rebuild the LCL with Qt.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho