[Qt] Qt4Pas 2.2 release date

Matthias Klumpp matthias at nlinux.org
Sat Jun 26 20:01:47 CEST 2010

On Sat, 26 Jun 2010 18:46:30 +0200, Den Jean <Den.Jean at telenet.be> wrote:
> On Friday 25 June 2010 13:51:13 Matthias Klumpp wrote:
>> Could you specify a time when Qt4Pas 2.2 is going to be released? I
>> currently plan some improvements in the Debian and Ubuntu packaging of
>> Qt4Pas and if there is a new release very soon, I would delay those
>> changes
>> until 2.2 is released.
>
> I am very close. I only need to clean up the maemo generator part,
> but that will probably not result in different code.
>
> Can Zeljko confirm he does not need anything soon anymore.
>
> Splitting the dll into different dlls is too much work,
> I have not started it yet so it will not be for the next release.
>
> Should we also create a deb package for maemo ?
That's cool! I'll wait with the new packaging until the release is out. I
don't think it's necessary to create a deb package for Maemo: Maemo syncs
with Debian, so it will be present there in some days. Or is there a
different DLL created for Maemo/MeeGo? The I'll have to create two
packages.
By the way: We built libqt4pas for all available architectures on Debian...
So it will work with every architecture FPC works with. (Also ARM on MeeGo
powerpc like stuff)

http://packages.debian.org/squeeze/libqt4pas5