[Qt] Qt4Pas 2.2 release date

zeljko zeljko at holobit.net
Mon Jun 28 15:37:06 CEST 2010

On Saturday 26 June 2010 18:46, Den Jean wrote:
> On Friday 25 June 2010 13:51:13 Matthias Klumpp wrote:
> > Could you specify a time when Qt4Pas 2.2 is going to be released? I
> > currently plan some improvements in the Debian and Ubuntu packaging of
> > Qt4Pas and if there is a new release very soon, I would delay those
> > changes until 2.2 is released.
>
> I am very close. I only need to clean up the maemo generator part,
> but that will probably not result in different code.
>
> Can Zeljko confirm he does not need anything soon anymore.
>
> Splitting the dll into different dlls is too much work,
> I have not started it yet so it will not be for the next release.

afaik, there's no any feature needed except that people are asking about
OpenGL .... second thing is that I want to keep 2.1 until we release new
stable version of lazarus.
So, basicaly 2.2 can be released but will not be available with lazarus until
stable release is out (it should be during this summer just after fpc-2.4.2
is out).

zeljko