[Qt] Qt4Pas 2.2 release date

zeljko zeljko at holobit.net
Mon Jun 28 16:17:05 CEST 2010

On Monday 28 June 2010 15:41, Matthias Klumpp wrote:

> Currently, LibQt4Pas 2.1 is not compatible with the Lazarus version in
> Debian (0.9.28.2). The Qt4 packages available in Debian are just

I know that, it still uses libqt4intf.

> placeholders for the upcoming Qt bindings.
> So, if Lazarus 0.9.30 will use LibQt4Pas 2.2, I'll publish the new version
> in Debian. If NOT, then a new version of the lib would be useless for
> users, so I would keep 2.1.

What's wrong with 2.1 ? 0.9.29 uses it ..

> Will Lazarus 0.9.30 support v.2.2?

I'm not sure, I've already mentioned that we are planning to release 0.9.30
this summer, so we need to fix a lot of bugs in gtk2 , win32, carbon and some
in qt.
What's new in 2.2 anyway ? If you guys says that we badly need 2.2, ok I'll
commit 2.2 :), but if that isn't needed so badly, I'll prefer to commit it
after release of 0.9.30.

zeljko