[Qt] Observations

Juha Manninen juha.manninen at phnet.fi
Fri Mar 5 23:06:55 CET 2010

Hello,

I still don't see my own mails in the list. It is not a big problem because
apparently Zeljko gets them and I get his replies.
I am just wondering if there is some filter configured. This is not a random
delay because I sent my first mail for this thread more than 12 hours ago.

Now about the bindings in general:
There is awfully much program code just to map to a widget library which
already implements all the controls. This is true for both GTK2 and QT
bindings. And then it needs hacks to make it work. Design-wise it is not
perfect but maybe there is no choice.

One more thing:
I am not sure if this is binding related but the source editor doesn't become
active when a breakpoint is hit.
It is annoying when you try to go forward with F7, F8 or F9 and nothing
happens until you click the editor with mouse. And the same again and again...
Would it be easy to fix?

Regards,
Juha