[Qt] QDesktopServices

zeljko at holobit.net zeljko at holobit.net
Wed Oct 13 20:07:25 CEST 2010

Quoting Den Jean <Den.Jean at telenet.be>:

> On Wednesday 13 October 2010 08:12:17 zeljko wrote:
>> Den, can you take a look into and give your opinion ?
>
> Felipe and Zeljko, I have not had time to look into it,
> will do so in the coming weeks.
>
> According to Zeljko's page it is ok to release a 4.6.X based binding.

yes, I'm not planning to add new bindings before laz 0.9.30 is out ,
except for really good reason, so 0.9.30 will be last qt-4.5.XX
support, 4.6 becomes minimum, but in other hand we can stay with 4.5
compat for longer time if we don't need gestures.Let's discuss later
about this change ...

> It will still be a single library release, I have not had time
> yet to look into splitting everything, so no opengl for now.

that's ok.

tnx.

zeljko