[Qt] libQt4Pas on Ubuntu

Den Jean Den.Jean at telenet.be
Wed Apr 13 21:38:20 CEST 2011

On Friday 08 April 2011 20:30:57 Matthias Klumpp wrote:
> Oh, really ugly! I relied on a mailing list positing of a Qt dev, but just
> "x86" does not work indeed.
>
> >> GCC flag is not available for other targets than these two.
> >
> > Good that you noticed that. Does the compiling fail on other
>
> architectures
>
> > ?
> > Or do you just get a warning ?
>
> It fails, otherwise this patch would not have been necessary. (The first
> try broke all builds :( But the GCC docs say clearly this should only be
> used on x86_64 and x86)

could you try this for one or more platforms you
have (32/64 win/linux/osx) and inform me if it works.

I only found time for 32bit Linux.

Qt4Pas.pro:

X86 = $$find(QMAKE_HOST.arch, i*86)
! isEmpty( X86 ) {
       message("Added -mstackrealign to CXXFLAGS in support of SSE on arch " $$QMAKE_HOST.arch)
       QMAKE_CXXFLAGS += -mstackrealign
}