[Qt] libQt4Pas on Ubuntu

Den Jean Den.Jean at telenet.be
Wed Apr 13 22:11:02 CEST 2011

On Tuesday 12 April 2011 21:11:14 Den Jean wrote:
> When I make the new release, it will provide again a new qt4.pas.
> I do not know yet what will be the differences, but they should
> be compatible.

whilst comparing a new qt4.pas with the one in lazarus trunk I
found that GetPtrIntArrayAddr was changed downstream.
Were there problems? I do not remember. I just like to know.

// PtrInt Array Access from c-code
function GetPtrIntArrayAddr(PArr : PPtrIntArray): PPtrInt; cdecl; export;
begin
    Result := @PArr^[0];
end;

// PtrInt Array Access from c-code
function GetPtrIntArrayAddr(PArr : PPtrIntArray): PPtrInt; cdecl; export;
begin
  if PArr^ = nil then                 <---------- extra
    Result := nil                     <---------- extra
  else                                <---------- extra