[Qt] Compile Pascal Qt Interface from source

zeljko zeljko at holobit.net
Sun Jan 30 15:22:21 CET 2011

On Sunday 30 of January 2011 14:46:58 Juha Manninen wrote:
> I don't think this is about mstackrealign.
> I copied here the backtrace of a crash which happens right after starting
> Lazarus. A GTK2 version works fine.

If you don't have bindings compiled with -mstackrealign , you'll get crashes
with QT_NATIVE_DIALOGS and with TQtCustomControl on scrollbars (like TSynEdit,
TTreeView etc).
I don't know if we need some more switches for 64 bit.

> Something to do with QToolButton::popup...
>
> I have built and installed the QT4.7 compatible interface, rebooted the
> machine and even deleted the dir ~/.lazarus to make sure it is not a
> Lazarus config issue.
> I don't know why the backtrace lists "oxygen.so".
> I have changed KDE theme to Plastik some time ago.
> This may be related to Fedora update which sometimes needs tweaking.

1. I have Fedora 14 + full updated (32bit) and everything works fine.
2. Your debug information is not complete. To get *really understandable*
debug info you have to install debuginfo packages.From your debug information
nothing can be seen.

zeljko