[Qt] Qt session management

Den Jean Den.Jean at telenet.be
Mon Mar 14 21:11:13 CET 2011

On Saturday 12 March 2011 09:39:48 zeljko wrote:
> and it seem it's impossible to fix it without new bindings.
> There are my comments and conclusions, also links to session management
> under  qt.
it is strange to put the burden of this functionality
with the respective bindings,it should be common in lcl.

But may I *first* :-) remember again about my long standing request
for some Qt 4.6 patches (replace deprecated functions etc).
Then I will look into it :-;

I would like the next version to be
usable for Qt 4.5 till Qt 4.7 (including 4.6)