[Qt] Qt session management

zeljko zeljko at holobit.net
Tue Mar 15 08:05:43 CET 2011

On Monday 14 of March 2011 21:11:13 Den Jean wrote:
> On Saturday 12 March 2011 09:39:48 zeljko wrote:
> > and it seem it's impossible to fix it without new bindings.
> > There are my comments and conclusions, also links to session management
> > under  qt.
>
> it is strange to put the burden of this functionality
> with the respective bindings,it should be common in lcl.

No, it's not strange, lcl does not have anything with this. There's no way to
disable session management in qt , we can just handle it , so 2 QApplication
signals are missing and QSessionManager implementation.

> But may I *first* :-) remember again about my long standing request
> for some Qt 4.6 patches (replace deprecated functions etc).
> Then I will look into it :-;

Of course, no hurry, this is not blocker bug ...

> I would like the next version to be
> usable for Qt 4.5 till Qt 4.7 (including 4.6)

No problem with me about that.Let's stay qt-4.5 compatibile.

zeljko