[Qt] New binding release?

Matthias Klumpp matthias at nlinux.org
Sun May 29 02:01:42 CEST 2011

Funny, I use exactly the same code :D

message("Host architecture:" $$QMAKE_HOST.arch)

X86 = $$find(QMAKE_HOST.arch, i*86)
!isEmpty(X86)|equals(QMAKE_HOST.arch, x86_64) {
       message("Added stackrealign option to CXXFLAGS in support of SSE on
arch" $$QMAKE_HOST.arch)
       QMAKE_CXXFLAGS += -mstackrealign
}

This code is working perfectly well on my test environment, as well as on
Launchpads buildds. In-the-wild testing on Debian buildservers will be done
soon, when a new version of libqt4pas package is uploaded.
Cheers,
   Matthias