[Qt] Qt4 Binding V2.4 does not work on main Linux distros

cobines cobines at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 21:30:17 CET 2011

I had a person report crashes with v2.4 bindings and he built those
bindings himself from source. From the log he supplied it was clear it
built with -mstackrealign. He didn't install debugging info for libQt
so I don't know if it was SSE2 related. What did work for him was
changing his style to plastique. I don't know, maybe libQT or
libqtcurve should also be built with -mstackrealign.

Juha, you should get a stack trace and see exactly where it crashes.
If you don't trust the binary build bindings from source.

--
cobines