[Qt] Request to add clipboard operation messages

Luiz Americo Pereira Camara luizmed at oi.com.br
Fri Oct 14 17:43:43 CEST 2011

On 13/10/2011 13:36, zeljko wrote:

> On Thursday 13 of October 2011 16:13:10 Luiz Americo Pereira Camara wrote:
>

> > > Also another problem raises with QLineEdit members of
>
> > > QComboBOx,QSpinBox and others, all of them must be overrided with
>
> > > QLCLLineEdit in that case.
>

> > No need to do that changes in pascal side. Also no need to add
>
> > TExQtLineEdit.
>

> O yes, you're wrong about this. If we don't override QLineEdit of
> QComboBox/QSpinBox etc then it'll use qt's implementation and no
> messaging.

Yes you are right.

Anyway i managed to build the binding and after a c++ crash curse on net
i created a QLineEdit derived. Unfortunately paste, cut, copy methods
are not virtual so cannot be overriden.

I hope you can get a way to intercept those actions before text is
changed. Don't bother if you cant abort the action since is not
fundamental to get things working in LCL

Luiz