[Qt] Problem building qt4pas-V2.4_Qt4.5.3

Den Jean Den.Jean at telenet.be
Fri Oct 14 23:12:05 CEST 2011

On Saturday 08 October 2011 00:01:00 Matthias Klumpp wrote:
> But for more detailed info and a better fix, you should ask Jan :)
> (Maybe there is just an ifelse for MacOS missing

Whether -mstackrealign is required (to avoid a certain crash) depends
on whether Qt is compiled with sse. However not every version of gcc
supports this option. Furthermore this option is x86 cpu specific (not arm).
So there already is some *if then else* in the qmake project file to
deal with this. Only the platforms other than OsX also require this
option on 64 bit, so I thought OsX was not different
(i do not have a 64 bit Osx).

Can someone confirm me that on all 64 bit OsX platforms and with
all or with which Xcode version, -mstackrealign is available or not.

regards,

Den Jean