[Qt] qt4.pas

Christopher Meng cickumqt at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 01:03:38 CEST 2013

在 2013-9-19 AM5:44,"Den Jean" <Den.Jean at telenet.be>写道:

> I think the typical way Fedora way of doing this is having a
> package for the library.so.version.version and another package,
> the devel package, for the header (i.e. qt4.pas) and the library.so
>
> the location could be an include dir like
> /usr/include/qt4pas/qt4.pas
>
> look at the content of gtkada and gtkada-devel
> (disregard the *.ali stuff)

Yeah I know, but the problem is that Fedora packages collection doesn't
have people interested in pascal. And we still don't have packaging
guideline for pascal. So I don't know where is the proper location.

I'm also not a Pascal developer, so I'm not sure, too.

> thank you for the packaging effort.
> I really appreciate this.

You're welcome. I was packaging doublecmd when I found that Fedora even
doesn't have qt4pas library...

Of course there are many languages in the world. :)