[Qt] FPC Qt4 Binding Questions

den.jean at telenet.be den.jean at telenet.be
Mon Apr 28 19:18:49 CEST 2014

Hi,

> 1) I want to disable importing of QtWebToolkit , QtNetwork and other non
> usable libs except QtGui , QtCore in my program. What I should to do?
I am working on splitting the Qt4Pas into several libraries.
For the moment this is not easily available.
> 2) Process of compiling binding from sources with CONFIG += x86 x86_64 for
> Mac finishes successfully, but I can't build my program with result
> framework. Lazarus tells me:
> ld: file not found: QtGui.framework/Versions/4/QtGui for architecture i386
> But compiled framework from site works good. " File " util tells me that my
> and site's dylibs have the same format: i386 Mach-o dynamically shared
> library . So I don't know what to do.
I do not have a Mac for the moment. But can you verify both lazarus and binding
are compiled for the same architecture ? Binding is compiled with C++ and Lazarus with FPC.
So ensure g++ matches with FPC (32 bit/ 64 bit)

Kind regards,

Jan