[Qt] V2.6Alpha

MariuszB max at olo.com.pl
Mon Feb 3 10:15:50 CET 2014

W dniu 2014-02-03 07:27, zeljko pisze:
> On 02/02/2014 11:21 PM, max wrote:
>> I tested "V2.6Alpha" It works wery well with Qt 5.2
>> (only PageControl has problems )
>>
>> But I have few questions :
>>
>> [1] Why you change "function" to "procedure" ? For example: ....
> Den will answer.
>

>> [2] In your opinion what is best way to add Qt5 to lazarus:
>> a) Use current qt widgetset lazarus\lcl\interfaces\qt  and all
>> difference put into
>>    {$IFDEF QT_5}
>>    {$ELSE}
>>    {$ENDIF}
>> b) or Create new widgetset qt5 lazarus\lcl\interfaces\qt5
>
> Will be lcl/interfaces/qt5. Don't want mess like with gtk/gtk2 few yrs
> ago.But of course most of code will be copied there from qt4.
A little more work but better for the future.

>> [3]
>> Have you widgetset  for lazarus for qt5  ?
>
> Not yet. I'm not satisfied with same bindings (all in one
> libQt4Pas)...waiting to see if it's possible to create splitted
> bindings: libQt5CorePas, libQt5GuiPas,
> libQt5NetworkPas,libQt5OpenGLPas etc....
In my opinion it does not matter is a single file or several,
If I compile my Qt ./configure  -no-opengl -no-webkit
then when compile bindings  "qmake Qt5Pas.pro; make " should know what
is in my Qt and enable/disable some future.
Or Qt5Pas.pro shold have "option to set" for example

CONFIG += opengl ; Set if you have Opengl compiled
CONFIG += webkit ; Set if you have webkit compiled
CONFIG += network ; Set if you have network compiled

webkit {
HEADERS  +=   \
            qwebframe_hook.h  \
            qwebsecurityorigin_hook.h  \