[Qt] Fwd: Wrong typecast in LCL-QT

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 18:31:26 CEST 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Juha Manninen <juha.manninen62 at gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Apr 4, 2015 at 7:23 PM
Subject: Re: [Qt] Wrong typecast in LCL-QT
To: zeljko <zeljko at holobit.net>

On Sat, Apr 4, 2015 at 4:38 PM, zeljko <zeljko at holobit.net> wrote:
> Give me more details about platform and qt version that you use.

Mint 17.1, 64-bit, QT 4.8.5. KDE 4.14.2.
The exception is raised consistently when I close an IDE window, eg.
Watches or Assembly window.

Yes, QtObjectFromWidgetH searches for "lclwidget" property but still a
wrong type is returned.

  QObject_property(QObjectH(WidgetH), V, 'lclwidget');
returns a wrong type but
  Obj := TObject(QVariant_toULongLong(V, @Ok));
passes as valid.
One choice is that my KWin settings for auto-focusing windows brake QT somehow.
I will test with other settings ...

Let's keep the test + exception there anyway. Many people use Mint
Linux, maybe somebody else can reproduce.

Juha