[Customdrawn] LazClock exercise

Giuliano Colla giuliano.colla at fastwebnet.it
Mon Apr 2 12:37:41 CEST 2012

Il 02/04/2012 10:33, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho ha scritto:

> So summing up, I think that TTimer is unsuitable for high-precision
> applications by design.

TTimer in itself has no theoretical design limitations. Limitations
arise only from widgetset implementation.
I verified that Qt timer is accurate to the millisecond. Just run the
Cronometer of LazClock under Qt, and you'll see that the time shown is
always an exact multiple of 20 ms. Customdrawn doesn't need to be more
accurate than that, but if Qt platform can achieve it, why can't we?