[Customdrawn] VMG. attn Felipe

Giuliano Colla giuliano.colla at fastwebnet.it
Thu Apr 5 10:28:31 CEST 2012

Il 05/04/2012 07:33, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho ha scritto:
> On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 12:09 AM, Giuliano Colla
> <giuliano.colla at fastwebnet.it>  wrote:
>> Where can I pick up a copy of the source to give a look?
> See this page: http://sourceforge.net/projects/magnifier/develop

A very quick try. Results on my platform:

GTK: works fine. Not so smooth as desirable, but quite acceptable.

Qt: very slow. Usable but annoying. Crashes on exit.

CD: It doesn't move. Stuck at the upper left corner of the screen, as if
mouse position were always [0,0]. Either it doesn't receive mouse
position, or it gets a wrong window position. Or both.
Now I have a lot of work to do, but ASAP I'll investigate further. Most
likely, it will point to what is still unimplemented in CD X11.

BTW. I've implemented a first quick and dirty SmartPaint option, to
avoid repainting the window if nothing has changed. It looks promising,
but again I have no time to send a clean diff.