[Customdrawn] New fast bitmap copying

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 11:52:05 CEST 2012

On Fri, Apr 6, 2012 at 11:02 AM, Giuliano Colla
<giuliano.colla at fastwebnet.it> wrote:
> I'm afraid that something has broken in the process.
> Both my test program and canvastest from the examples now crash when
> attempting to take a screenshot.

Indeed. Funny that the magnifier works fine in all platforms.

> In customdrawnlclintf.inc, line 508,
> System.Move(lBmpRawImage.Data^, NewData^, lBmpRawImage.DataSize);
>
> lBmpRawImage.Data is a null pointer, and therefore the move causes a SIGSEV.
> As you've been playing with that part of code, maybe you can fix it faster
> than I can do, painfully trying to reconstruct what you were thinking

I did not change anything there, it probably just points to an error
somewhere else. How can DataSize be > 0 and Data=nil at the same time?
Something generated this wrong state.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho